Thursday, January 31, 2013

Love you....

Good afternoon friends!! I hope you are doing well! I am happy to be sharing another card for today! Two post days are quite rare!;)

I wanted to share this fun photo of me and THE cute Kristina Werner. We have known each other since 2007, isn't she the best!? I was so happy that we connected at CHA and that we got time to hang out!! She is seriously just 100% cool beans!! I am excited and very happy to be participating in her current card class-Clean and Simple Cardmaking 2. I have loved her style/work for a long time and love watching her videos! My two daughters love watching her videos too...I'm just sayin'....

I got a chance to do some of my "homework" today! I was inspired by a card that Shari Carroll made in day 2 of the class. Shari used address labels to do the strips on her card, but I chose to bust out some washi tape!
I pulled out three of the cute reds in my never ending selection of washi, and went to town! I used a Paper Smooches sentiment, from the Falling for You stamp set, which I embossed it with white embossing powder. My heart was cut with my Silhouette, and glitified with some random red glitter in my stash!

I am hoping to get to more "homework" this weekend!! 
Take care peeps, have a great day and thanks a bundle for stopping by!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE pic....love your washi card!

Sue Ellen Sherer said...

Wow! Gorgeous card!

Kathy Mc said...

Great picture, Jen, and love your washi tape card. Think I'll try that one someday!

Annette Allen said...

how totally cute...loving all the washi tape... Great picture..