Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello friends! How are you doing!? Well, I've been trying to figure out what our new school days will consist of, and I have discovered that I've got to really get my groove on to get time at my desk! I am in need of serious male birthday cards, so I pumped a few out today...loving this color combination!

New Leaf, Enchanted Evening, and Spring Rain. I used the Happy Hexagon Die plate, and sentiments from Happy Hexagon stamp set, and then I stamped on my hexagons with images from the Grunge Me stamp set.

I think this works for the masculine department, wouldn't you say!? I am also submitting this in the new Simon Says Stamp challenge, using Neon, Hexagons or Chevrons! How fun is that challenge!? 

Thanks a bundle for stopping by! Take care and I'll see you back here tomorrow, with another masculine card...YEA!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun designed card...i love the patterns on the hexagons...so awesome..

Sarah J Moerman said...

Fabulous card! I love you scattered hexagons! Just brilliant! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Heather said...

A fabulous CAS card Jeni, your colours are beautiful and I love how you have placed the hexagons.

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge.