Friday, August 10, 2012

Wishing you were here...

Hello friends! Good afternoon to you!:) I am a bit later than I normally post, but lazy days of summer are for moms too, right!? I might argue that one...but better later than never! 

I've got another little number from the GRS Pack your bags set today. I also am sharing some Chevron love...GRS has a great Coverall Chevron that is delicious! I think all of my different types of chevrons are great, and I love this one just as much as the rest! Have you seen the coveralls?! They are HUGE! And they are plenty large enough to cover a card front with a bit of room to spare-great, great product! 

So, I used my Cheveron and a bit of Summer Sunrise ink and then the sentiment from Pack your bags. I added a bit of butterfly love, die cut from PTI Beautiful Butterfly dies. I stacked a bunch of them up, maybe 7? And they were cut out of EP polka dot paper.
My last little detail was applying pearls and rhinestones...just can't seem to get enough of them!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Take care and I'll see you Monday!

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

chevrons are always good...this card is adorable..