Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wishing you were here...

Good morning friends! Hello, and how have you been!? We've had a great time--loving on our Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and wonderful friends. We don't get to see any of them near enough, so when summer hits, we always look forward to the time spent with them! I think I finally have a slight handle on things now, and hope to be able to get to my "happy place" often in the next few weeks before school starts again! 

I am a bit late in joining in the fun of new stamps! GRS has a great new Diner's Set called Pack your bags! My kids had a great time building some serious sandcastles last week at the beach. I thought this would be a perfect card for my sweet littles to get in the mail to the cousins they are missing so much! I know this stamp is going to get a lot of mileage!!

It feels good to be back--I am doing my best to get back in the saddle again!

Thanks for stopping by! Take care and I'll be back tomorrow! Hope you have a great one!!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

that is awesome all the fun family time you have had this summer...great memories you have created...this card is adorable...

Indy's Designs said...

Love the castle and the colors you chose!