Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Good morning! Hope you are all doing well!! I know, in my mind, it is a bit early for Halloween, but I had so much fun with these new stamps from GRS! You'll love this Invite to Fright appetizer set! It will be perfect for many of your Halloweening needs!

You can head over to the GRS blog, so check out the full set and the other set that is being released today! You'll love them! Isn't that a great spooky/cute jack-o-lantern!?

I pulled out my Halloween paper box and got to work on some great paper. Isn't that a fun place to start!? I loved this polka dot, a bit weathered and matched the feel of my stamps exactly! It is from Echo Park. I used my Chevron Coverall for my lovely chevron delight! I used Soft Stone ink/cardstock from PTI. I used some dies from PTI, Mat Stack 3, Doily, and Limitless Layers. I happen to LOVE the sentiment in this set! Isn't that a great one!?

I hope you'll take a peek over on the GRS Blog and see what new stuff is available today! Thanks a bundle for stopping by, take care and make it great!!

3 comments:

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

love the vintagy look of the image and love your card!

Kara said...

Great halloween card!!Love those papers!

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute is this..i love that little pumpkin...such a cute card...