Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A cherry sort of day...

Good morning! How are you doing today? I hope you've been well...have you started school yet? I can't believe our little summer is winding down already! We've got a soccer season beginning tomorrow and that is amazing to me! My sweet daughter is so excited, she can't wait! The part that she is so excited makes me super happy!!

Speaking of happy, I had a chance to get myself to my happy place yesterday! I had a fun time, busting out some newish stamps from PTI. I love these rays of sunshine...glad I've got some pocket sunshine, I just might have to bust it out come February!;)

I used Hibiscus Burst ink and Berry Sorbet paper, Aqua Mist cardstock and patterned paper, and a bit of Dark Chocolate. Then I used, a tag sale die, turning a new leaf die, rosie posie dies, and the small scallop border die. The stamps, rosie posie, and hello friend. And, I threw in a bit of chocolate and white twine...

Thanks for stopping by take care and make it a great one!:) See you tomorrow with some new stamps from GRS...let me tell you how much I love them...L.O.V.E. Gear yourself up for some spooks...;)

4 comments:

scrapcat said...

c'est magnifique !! j'adore j'adore !! bisous !!

Anonymous said...

Jen, I absolutely love your sunshiny card!! What a great way to brighten one's day and you most certainly have done that for me! ;D
Have a great one!
Hugz2u...

craftmates said...

Beautiful card Jen! Love that sunshine set too and it looks great with rosie posie. - Irma

Emma said...

Great card Jen, love the rays of sunshine coming from behind.