Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hope your day is Fabulous!

Hey there friends! I hope you are doing well! I know I've been absent for a while...but summer is proving to be a bit busier than I've anticipated! Having all 4 kids around and doing things with them has been fantastic fun, but it's left little/no time for getting to my computer!

I've got a little something to share for today! Just another Happy Hexagon card...the colors in this one are Soft Stone, Hawaiian Shores, and Aqua Mist. I love these colors together...Yum!!
My sentiment is from the Signature Greetings set...and my twine from The Twinery.

Thanks a bundle for stopping by! Hope your summer is going wonderfully!! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so inspiring, Jen! I received these stamps recently and am itching to get inky now that I've seen your wonderful card!!
Hugz2u!