Sunday, July 1, 2012

Genuine and Dependable

Good morning friends! Today is the GRS revealing of the new Diners Set, Old Fashioned Fun! It is chuck full of delight!

The first images I was drawn to in the set are these great boots! They remind me of my dad's boots, and this is actually the card I sent to my dad for father's day!This sentiment is perfectly descriptive of him! It made me so happy to have some great masculine stamps--that are my dad completely!
I hope you all head over to the GRS blog to see the full reveal of the set...it's a keeper!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fun is this?!!!

Kendra said...

Totally LOVE IT! I'm sure your dad loved it!

Deb said...

Love it, Jeni! These boots make a great Father's Day card! They remind me of P.T. school in Texas! That was way back in the early 80's and the days of line dancing! :)

chickadee3357 said...

I love the star and button!

Annette Allen said...

fun card...love those cowboy boots...