Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello...

Hello friends!! How are you doing!? I was a bit short in my posts last week...I didn't tell you that I was out of town. I was enjoying a wonderful relaxing vacation with my sweet husband! He took me to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico! It was wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! We had sunshine and blue sky--something we've been missing in the Seattle area!! 

Thanks for being patient with me being a bit slow getting back into my groove! I've scaled the mountains of laundry, cleaned the house, stocked the fridge again, and boy, it feels good!  I'm excited to be back and I'm super excited to share today! Gourmet Rubber Stamps has a new Diner's Club set that we get to share today..and it's so fun!! The set is called Swingin' Spring!

I have to tell you how much I love this little fence and bird! Isn't that a fun image!? I thought about coloring in the fence...but then I had some scraps of paper on my desk. I had to paper pierce this little fence...just had to! I love the little bird image...it's so fun! Be sure to check the other designer's blogs today!! They've all got some great things to share today!!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I am happy to be back in the saddle again and excited to share with you this week! Take care and make it great!!

7 comments:

Kendra said...

OH HOW FUN! I love that you paper pieced the fence!!! Great card!

Annette Allen said...

so glad you had an awesome vacation...sounds like fun.. Your card is so adorable...love the bird sitting on the fence...cute design.

chickadee3357 said...

Its like a patchwork fence! So adorable!

~amy~ said...

ooohhhh...mexico...you were there the same time Sparkle Smith was!

Fab card!

Deb said...

oooooh! SO cute paper pieced! I would not have thought of that! LOVE it! xoxoxo

Taylor said...

No you did NOT paper pice that fence! GENIUS! I am so doing this!!!! LOVE!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Oh how fun!! I love that you paper pieced the fence and it matches your papers too! I'm so proud to be joining you ladies on GRS!