Monday, April 2, 2012

Freshly Made...

Good morning friends! I hope your weekend was great! We had a crazy fun, relaxing, energizing one! I was filled, edified and encouraged to keep doing those things that matter most and I'm ready!! Hope yours was great too!!

I wanted to share another card in the order I'm working on. I used the Freshly Made Sketch for the layout on my card. I used some bright Basic Grey paper and Flirty Flowers stamp set...

I love these flower stamps, they are so fun!

I'll see you soon...take care and make it a great one! Thanks for stopping by today!!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww I love this...such amazing color... Great card..

Allisa said...

Love your take on the sketch! Awesome color combo. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

~amy~ said...

lovelovelove all the fab colors!

Cindy Hall said...

Great interpretation of the sketch! Love the colors, too! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!