Friday, March 30, 2012

Thank you...

Hey friends! Hello, and happy Friday! I'm happy for the weekend..this is one of my most favorite weekends of the year!! We will be spending time gathered as a family, listening and watching the leaders of our church...a truly uplifting weekend is upon us! My kids all look forward to this weekend too...we've got some fun traditions and even my 4 year old remembers and is excited! That makes my heart really happy!

I wanted to play along with the SCS sketch challenge this week, I loved the sketch and had a great time making my card for today! I used some of my fancy new chevron ribbon...love. I used my Up, Up and Away stamp and Framed Out #1 stamp sets...glitified my clouds...used some delightful EP paper...and here it is!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend...sunny and wonderful blue skies!! Thanks so much for stopping by, make it a great one!!

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...love the scene you created...

Anonymous said...

Awesome card, Jen! I just got these stamps and dies and can't wait to ink them up and make a card! ;D

~amy~ said...

CUTE...happy friday girlie!

carol (krillsister) said...

Great card. Love how you have the stripes on only part of the card.