Monday, January 23, 2012

You make my day brighter!

Hello friends! Thank you for your comments and well wishes with our crazy weather! I'm happy to report that we got our power late Friday night...and it made us so happy! I have some friends that are still without power and I am so happy that it isn't snowing/icing anymore! We felt so blessed to be able to handle the storm the way we did!

Funny thing, I made this card before the power went out...ha ha ha!! It's a little cutie made with some new Lawn Fawn stamps I picked up from the one and only Amy...love that girl!!
I have to say how thankful I am for the simple things this week...and I'm so happy that my kids get to go to school this week!;) I'll be back tomorrow...take care and see you soon!!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

wow that was some storm...your power went out...glad that it is back and you were able to make this awesome card...love that orange..

Anonymous said...

Jen, I adore this simple, sweet card! Love the colors. So glad you have your power back.

~amy~ said...

How fun is this?! Sooooooo glad that your power came back....I had it in MV but Snoq didn't come back on until sometime on Saturday....crazy.