Friday, January 27, 2012

Cheery Day!

Hey there friends! I hope you are doing great! I am loving that I had to drop the blindes because the SUN is so bright today! I love that great big yellow ball in the sky! Here in Seattle, we really love seeing it in the winter months...as it seems to hide most of the time!;) I drew the color inspiration for this card from the sunny day we are having...and the layout from Dawn McVey. I have loved her design style and bold color choices for several years now...love, love, love her.

The UPS man brought me some new goodies...and let's just say I'm glad to have a bit of time to play! It is so amazing what a bit of creating time does for this momma!! I've been working on a couple of orders of cards--and I'm really enjoying the creating process!! Don't you love those days!?

I used some of my new PTI goodies on this card...you'll be seeing a lot of new PTI goodness in the coming days! I feel like using these stamps "takes me back" to just ink and cardstock...and it makes my heart so happy! I know that sounds silly...but I think most of you understand what I mean!?

I have a favor to ask of you, my dear creative friends! A Lot of you know about my love for Red Fred Bodoni and his Jolly Troop...he's been in my sidebar for a while now!! You'll note that in my new profile photo, I'm joined by a sweet little bird...her name is Yvette.
She is part of the Jolly Troop...that I love so much!

Anyway, my brother is the creator of this Jolly Troop and is just oozing with excitement about these wonderful birds. He is working on getting some things in NYC going...and is participating in the 3RD Ward  Open all for a really wonderful opportunity! Might you take a second and vote for him? You can simply click here, and be taken right to the link to vote...it would mean so much to me!! If you have a few extra mintues, and you'd like to learn a little bit more about the Jolly Troop, go here....

Thanks so much for stopping by today!! I hope you have a fantastic cheery day!!! See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

cherry said...

this is gorgeous....cas...perfect!