Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Celebrate!

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well! I was really happy to get a few minutes today to take part in a challenge! It's been WAY too long since I've thrown myself into a challenge! I love that there are so many fun ones to participate in...but today I chose the Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger ! 
 So, here is the photo that I used as my inspiration! Isn't that an awesome quilt! Cath always does such a great job finding inspiration to share! So, I used some fun Paper Smooches stamps...
I was inspired by the colors and the numbers of course...so here is the first birthday card of 2012!
I'm going to refresh my resovle to send more cards. I did up my sending this year, but I have a bunch of stamps in my desk...hoping that I can get even more cards to the mailbox this year!!

Thanks for stopping by! Take care and make it great!

6 comments:

Annette Allen said...

Jen this is adorable...Great take on the trigger...

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great take on the trigger! I love your background and the colors you chose are super!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jen, I really love this card!

Donna B. said...

Super cute card and fun take on the trigger!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Jeni! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Teresa Zuehls said...

What a fun card and great take on the TT.