Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanks!

Good morning friends! What a crazy fun week! You know those weeks that have each square on your calendar full--so much you can't read it very well!? Well, this week's been one of those! Happy that everything went as planned and happy to have it all done...and happy to have a week a head of me with nothing other than enjoying my family on it!

I wanted to play along with the Play Date Cafe Challenge (#107) this week...and I loved that colors! This is such a fun combo! I loved that orange was to be used as a "splash"...that wording made me eager to accept the challenge and create something! I wanted to use some of my new Echo Park polka dot paper...um, delicous! Oh, and I used the Sweet Sunday Sketch #143 for my layout of my card! Look at that, two challenges in one card...it's been a while since I've done that!

I used my Chit Chat stamps from Paper Smooches...and I also used some of my new twine! I just got an order of a bunch of colors and let's just say I'm smitten! I LOVE it...so much fun!

Thanks for stopping by friends! Take care, have a wonderful weekend and see you Monday!


1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

loving these polka dots and that splash of orange...cute card.. Have an awesome weekend..