Tuesday, October 18, 2011

boo!

Good morning friends! Happy day..today is my daughter's last soccer game! Now, yes, we've enjoyed the season, she's done great and really loved every second...but it will be so nice to have a small break from running around!! You know what I mean, right!?

I had an idea that was brewing in my mind...and this is kind of what it turned into! I used some designer paper from SU, punched them into squares and attached them to a card front--then sent that card front through my big shot with my top note die, and I got this lovely black and white quilted note!
I used some SU dies for my letters, and cut them out of black cardstock. I've rediscovered my love for this great MS glitter...it's chunky and soft, like tinsel! I used SU heat and stick powder to get my glitter adhered...and then attached my letters with dimensional adhesive!

Working on my stuffs for card class this week! We're going with an "owl" theme this week...and I'm so excited!! Oh, the fun, the fun!! Stay tuned....

Thanks so much for stopping by! Take care and see you soon!