Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Let the Good Times Roll!

Hello Friends!! I can't belive it's been over a month since I posted last! I am happy to report that we had a wonderful summer! We had some great time with cousins/grandparents and lots of friends along the way! I did my best to help my kids really enjoy their summer, and from the things I've heard, they loved it!

Yesterday brought with it our first day of school! That means, third grade, first grade and even preschool! They all had a great time at school and slept well last night! I have to say that with the house quiet, my baby sleeping...it was finally TIME!! I had a great time with some new Paper Smooches stamps!

I made a few cards for the kids to give to their teachers tomorrow, along side a fun little something pretty! I have been working with some new paper--new stamps and I've had so much fun! It's been a while, so here are three cards all in one post!;)

I used the apple from the Falling for You set, and the "let the good times roll" comes from the Perpetual Bliss set.




I had such a great time meeting Kim Huges, the designer of Paper Smooches stamps, at a crop at Ellen Hutson's warehouse last weekend. I had so much fun!! I'll share some fun photos of our fun at the crop tomorrow! I've got a fun post to share about my fun with Ellen and friends...


Thanks for stopping by friends...I appreciate you taking the time! I am happy to report that my hand is completely healed! I don't have any pain in the creating process right now and I'm so happy that I'm finally all healed up!!


I'll have a bit of blog candy in the next couple of weeks! Take care and I'll see you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such cutie pie cards!!!!! Nice to see ya on the blog:)

Kathy Martin said...

Sensational! :)

Deanna said...

These r all adorable!