Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Good morning friends! I hope you all had a great New Year celebration...2011 is here...wow! I'm excited for this new year, hoping to impove a few things about myself...so starting to think about what I want to be better at...make a few little goals, do you make resolutions!?

I've got a little fun from LAD today. This cute little image is one of the January singles, "Love you a latte"...isn't it a fun one!? This single was released on the 1st, you can pop over to the blog here, and see what else was released. It will be great for Valentine's Days, but I think it can just be a great "just because" image also. I'm really excited about it!:)
I paired it up with some delicious papers from MME, I love the colors in this collection...simply delicious!! This little one is off in the mail already...can't wait until February!

Hope you all have a great one...thanks so much for stopping by! I'm ready to get my daily posts (well, M-F) back running again...so thanks for being patient with me and sticking with me while I enjoy my little newborn. Who, by the way is no longer a tiny little newborn! He weighs over 14 lbs now and is just about 7 weeks old! He is so much fun...I'm seriously loving every second I get to hold him!

Thanks again for stopping by, have a great day!!

4 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

HNY! Great card!

Kate said...

I love those colors! Really cute card!

~amy~ said...

darling...gotta love a latte card:)

14 lbs?! wow!

Kendra said...

Totally CUTE!!!!