Monday, January 24, 2011

And another...

Good morning friends! I hope you are well...did you have a good weekend!? Ours was great...slightly relaxing...slightly stresfull with a little sick peep...but she isn't getting worse, so we're happy about that! Now, if we can just keep those germs away from everyone else...

I meant to post this little moster thanks with the other one, but that didn't happen, so we'll do it today! I've managed to get a few cards itno envelopes, but boy oh boy!! Sitting down and writing is taking more effort than I anticipated!:) As do most things these days!
So, here is a another little sassafras moster card...again, love this paper collection!!

Be sure to leave a comment today, I'll be choosing a comment from the past few days tonoight to win a Basic Grey Ambrosia pad! Thanks a bundle for stopping by! Oh, and just a question, do you read/purchase scrapbook/cardmaking books?

Have a great one...see you tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Cute cute cute and while I don't buy then that often, I do enjoy Paper Crafts and Card Trends.

~amy~ said...

CUTE sassy card...love the monstas:)

I subscribe to so many magazines that I can't seem to justify buying any of the books..

Kathy Mc said...

Another darling card ~ love how you layered your "A Note of Thanks" using different punches. Hope you got to relax some as know every day now is more stressful than before. Read PaperCrafts magazine but that's because a friend of mine shares her copy.