Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Just-Bug-Cause

Good morning and happy Tuesday friends! Hope you had a great weekend, we had a fun little trip to the coast, enjoyed beautiful weather, kite flying, climbing rocks, collecting shells, a cookout with some friends...wonderful weekend! We're working toward the end of the school year and a bit of fun that goes along with the end of everything...such a fun time to look forward to not having to send the little ones to school...I LOVE summer!!

I've got a another little Cute Critters from Cutting Cafe to share with you today...these little lady bugs are so cute!!
I used some American Crafts paper and some ribbon that had been on a gift recently recieved...isn't it great ribbon!? I colored my lady bugs with copics, added a couple of gems, which are hard to see in the photo, but are there. Simple layout, and a fun card to add to a littl giftie....

Hope you all have a great week!! I just wanted to post again about my "garage" sale I've got going on over on the Boutique page, the link is here. Feel free to take a peek and find some goodness! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Make it great!

2 comments:

Regina Easter said...

ack......................this is the cutest ladybug card ever...wowzer...hugsess

Hannah | Cards Magazine said...

this is so darling. love those bugs!!