Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hey Sunshine!

Good afternoon friends. I giggled a little while I typed the title of this post, "Hey Sunshine" as it pours rain outside! I needed a little bright sunshine in my life today!! As you can tell from the photo, it's dark and rainy outside!:) So, we just smile, enjoy the sweaters, dinner in the crockpot and remind ourselves that we live in the Northwest!

I used LAD May Mix "Dream Big" in this card, I love this image...doesn't Jos have such great style? Like I said, I was in need of a bit of sunshine so I pulled out this stamp, and it's sentiment says "Hey sunshine, hope your day is bright!" Perfect for a day like today!
I kept the colors simple, Summer Sunrise from PTI and white. I think I'll go perch this in my kitchen window for a little happy reminder!

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! I've updated and edited on my Garage Sale page, a lot of colors are moving, but there are still some fantastic deals to be had over on my boutique page!! You can select the Boutique Tab across the top of the blog and find some sweet deals!! Make it great!!

4 comments:

Scrappychick said...

Super cute card Jeni! Love the sunny yellow :)

Regina E said...

well i think it is adorable...hugs

Angie Tieman said...

Cute, cute, cute! You're right, it does look like sunshine pouring in! That image is darling!

~amy~ said...

such a fun & sunny card..something we definitely need :) It is suppose to be sunny'ish tomorrow??