Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eifel For You...

So, hello and happy Thursday! I've been enjoying a sunny busy day filled week with my kidlets! I'm pretty sure that my summer schedule will stay this way, so just to let you know, I'll probably be posting about 3 days a week, instead of daily...just too much excitement!:) I've been crafting, but a lot of non paper items...I'll share them as I get the fun projects finished!!

So, here is a fun little number from the LAD July Mix...isn't that a great image? Yes, I LOVE it!!
I think this Basic Grey paper is very much the look I associate with our time in Paris...so I thought it would pair nicely with the stamped image!!

Hope you are enjoying your summer....have a great one!! I'll be back tomorrow with some Cutting Cafe goodness....YEA!!

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, tres chic! Great combination with those yummy papers and Eiffel tower!

~amy~ said...

Oh yes, that is a wonderful Eiffel Tower image! spectacular card...that Basic Grey is perfect-o!