Thursday, May 13, 2010

Elzybells DT Challenge

Good morning friends! I hope you are doing well!! I've got some fun to share today!:) The challenge for today with the Elzybells DT was to decorate a doorhanger! With my daughter being a bit under the weather still, but YEA for improving every day, I decided to make her a little something happy for her door.
I covered my hanger with Crushed Curry dsp from SU. I used my Basic Grey file to help me get the circle perfect...I love that file set! I used my medium scallop die from PTI to make my Raspberry Fizz scallops, just a double layer of them and then a strip of curry ribbon. I stamped my beautiful little"Birdbath" image and colored it with copics. I used my oval nestabilites and new large scallop oval nesties to cut my large ovals. I stamped the sentiment "Beautiful Day" and then used my large oval and scallop oval punches to punch them out. I used some yummy tulle and curry ribbon with a Raspberry Fizz button to tie a little something to the hanger and then finished it all off with some pink rhinestones from kaisercrafts.

I hope you get a chance to take a peek at the other DT's work today...it's always a fun thing to see what everyone does with each challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Make it a great one!!

4 comments:

Regina E said...

hey you....cute cute cute...i need to make one of these for my daughters room and for the cafe site...hugs

~amy~ said...

darling..I bet she loved it! Another fabbie weather day!

Tiffany Ervin said...

So very cute, I'm in love with that birdie and the water fountain!

AMIT said...

Its really fabulous card from you.

indian classified site