Friday, February 26, 2010

You're the grate-est!

Happy Friday all!! I'm really ready for a weekend!! I've spent this week in the "spring-cleaning" mode. The sun was out, my windows were SO dirty!! And everything just really wanted to be cleaned! I feel more organized now, simplified in my ways and happy to have maybe one day before all my hard work is undone!;) My little 2 year old is VERY good at making what she calls "meh" which translates to mess. She's really a good mess maker!

So, onto a fun card for today. First, let me just say I'm SO in love with the SU Crushed Curry color! It's in everything and can be found everywhere right now...a perfect happy color if you ask me! i'm kind of stuck on that spool of ribbon as of late...love, love, love it!My stamps today came from my In the Kitchen stamp set from LAD. It was SO fun to watch the great response to this set at CHA, everyone loved it! I haven't had a chance to ink it up, until this week....and I LOVE it!:)

I stamped the grater/cheese image several times onto vanilla cardstock with brown ink. I added my sentiment, also in brown ink. I added a little apron lace chocolate chip border, with help from my apron lace border punch. I used some new Cosmo Cricket paper...yum! My patterned papers are from the Garden Variety paper pack, which you can now get in the LAD store, here! Crushed Curry ribbon, brown tulle, brown button...fun, funf, fun.

Hope you have a great weekend!! Enjoy and make it great!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Merilee Lane, Where Life is But a Dream said...

What a cute little card. I love the colors you used!

Mary Fish said...

I'm so "grate"ful for your wonderful work. Hugs, m