Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New LAD Single

Good morning friends! Where in the world did yesterday go!? Well, after being out of town for several days, it's taken me a few days to finally get "caught up"! But, I think today marks my day to be caught up and on schedule! Here's to hoping!

I want to share a few samples of a great new LAD single! The Girl Scout! How cute is she?! As you recall last month, the Boy Scout was released, and now they are a really cute pair! I have a graet friend that has done a bundle for me lately and she is a Girl Scout leader...so I made these cards with her in mind...I'm sure she'll enjoy the cute little scout! And, how fun to have a cute little image to use when we do classes for her troop...FUN!

My supplies for this card are:
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette (SU)
Patterned Paper: (SU), white and pink(Embellish Style by A New Design/Ashley Cannon Newell)
Stamp: Girl Scout (LAD), You're the Best(LAD Everyday Sayings)
Felt Flower:(SU)
Border Punch: (SU)
Oval Nestabilites
Ribbon: May Arts
Copic Markers

Supplies:
Cardstock: White(PTI), Chocolate Chip(SU), Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stamps: Girl Scout(LAD), Thank You(Everyday Sayings, LAD)
Border Punch: EK Success
Ribbon: Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Oval Nestabilites
Oval Punches: (SU)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz(PTI), Cocoa (Momento)
Copic Markers
Rhinestones: Kaiser Crafts

I hope you have a great day!! Take care and I'll be back tomorrow with a couple samples of the other single released...very classy and pretty! I'm off to finish up on my preperations for the first of 6 card classes at the my son's school. I was asked to teach the papercrafting/cardmaking class for one of the after school activites this semester...FUN!! I'll keep you posted on how it goes...but I'm all sorts of excited!! See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your cards. I just ordered this stamp earlier this morning and can't wait to get it. My daughter is a girl Scout and I am a leader. It will be perfect for us! Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary Fish said...

Absolutely dear. Scout's honor! Hugs, M

Tiffany Ervin said...

LOVE both of your styles on each card, really cute how you mixed up the look on each girl - the pink and choco color combo has to be a fav!

Taylor said...

these are great samples!!

Savitri said...

Super cute, Jen! Love the scouts!