Thursday, February 4, 2010

And Another

Good morning friends! This is post #2 for today, there were some slight technological problems with the challenge over at Elzybells this am, so I'll post my challenge for that later this weekend.

You know I'm in love with the products from Shabby Green Door...right!? Well, here is another card I finished...to send to a dear friend in Germany! I think the people I miss every day is one of the hardest things about moving away from Germany...dear sweet friends! Anyway, my daughter have been thinking a lot about the people we love and miss, and decided to do something about it...and send some love in the mail!

My supplies for this card are:
cardstock: white PTI
patterned paper: Song Bird and Day Dream-Shabby Green Door
Ribbon: 5/8" chocolate grosgrain-SU
Border Punch: apron lace-fiskars
stamps: Brodade Frame, Vintage Backgrounds, Je Pense a toi, Butterflies-Shabby Green Door
pearls: Kaisercrafts
ink: chocolate chip-SU, distress ink antique linen-Ranger,
buttons: PTI

I love the month of February, helping us focus our efforts on the people we love. There is a certain little nudge to not just think about them, but show them that we love them...what a wonderful holiday!! I'll be back tomorrow with more love to share...see you then! Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so pretty! :) LOVE IT!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love this Jen. And I'm in love with Shabby Green Door too! Their stuff is great!

Tiffany Ervin said...

This is absolutely B.R.E.A.T.H.T.A.K.I.N.G! Lol...did you get that? Wow! The fancy frame and all the colors and papers mesh together perfectly! I really love this romantic feel!

Angie Tieman said...

Very pretty and oh so shabby! In a good way, of course! Love the French!

dining room tables said...

I am wondering why we only remember the people that we love every February. But anyways, I like the card. It is so nice and creatively done.

Dallas Graham said...

This is delightful! Love the colors!