Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Thank You Kindly

Good morning friends! Happy Tuesday to you all! Yesterday I got involved in a huge project...that took way longer than I anticipated. My "junk" drawers are no longer full of junk!! There are two drawers that had had several boxes just opened and dumped in...oh, it was driving me crazy!! So, Friday I opened the drawers and dumped the contents into a large laundry basket. Today I got some drawer organizers and went to town!! I feel so much better now! Isn't it funny what calms me down?!

This cute little pilgrim is sure calm...boy how life is diffent these days huh?! I love her clean and simple style! I stamped my pilgrim and colored her with my stampin' write makers. I cut her out with my labels 1 nestabilities. I paper pieced her apron-with night of navy dsp. I mounted her on a larger bordering blue label. And dressed the layer up with some night of navy grosgrain ribbon. Then added one more label, this time vanilla.

I used a scallop border on a strip of night of navy dsp, and made a little scallop to go across my card. Tied it all up with another night of navy grosgrain...and then stamped my Thank you Kindly from the LAD circle sentiments stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your October has been great!! Make it a good one!!

3 comments:

Bethany Paull said...

I LOVE these colors! She is so sweet and calming. LOL at your relaxing cleaning. I clean when I'm stressed too. Josh knows to stay out of the way when I am going at the house with a vengance.

Mary Fish said...

These little pilgrims really make me smile. Adorable design. Hugs, M

Rose Ann said...

Sooo cute...and I love the colors!!