Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Accordian Album

Good morning friends! I hope you are all having a great friday! I am having a great day already, I woke up to my 5:25 am alarm--which is HUGE for me--and went to a great workout! It is so fun to workout with friends, great music and work really hard, don't you think!? Great morning thus far!

I wanted to share a little project with you that I just finished up. I saw Val's Accordian File a few weeks ago and really wanted to make one. So, I made one for me to keep some of my "grateful" thoughts in for the upcoming season. You can check out all the details about it here, on the LAD project of the month page.

It was a fun and quick project and one that I'm sure will be used again and again! Hope you all have a great day today...and I'll see you back here tomorrow to celebrate World Card Making Day! See you soon!!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

Your accordion album turned out so wonderful, Jeni!! I just love this idea!!