Friday, August 8, 2008

Hey Friends!

Hello all!! I just finally got to sit at a computer for a few moments...I really thought I'd be more able to share while on our "vacation" but not so. We're having a wonderful time and shopping like crazy! It's been wonderful to be in America...we've missed a lot of little things! It's been a great few weeks to be disconnected from phones, computers, etc....we're making some wonderful memories!! I'll be heading back to Germany next Wednesday, so I'll be sharing some FUN new stuff from the new Stampin' Up! catalog!! SO much fun stuff!!

I'll be back soon...thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Hi Jen. I'm super glad you're having such a good time but I'll also be glad for your return to the life of a blogger. :)

Safe travels.

Ifat Art said...

Keep having fun!
Come back soon, we miss you!

Fae said...

Glad to hear you're having a good holiday in America Jen, will look forward to seeing some inspirational cards when you return.

Safe journey home.
Fae x

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have having such a great time. It's always nice to go back home for a visit.