Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cocoa...

Cocoa...delicious! I loved the look of the card that I posted yesterday and decied to make a few a little different, but using the same basic layout. Here are the finals!:)

The Thinking of You sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. The ribbon is the chocolate satin ribbon from the winter mini-so it isn't avaliable anymore...but I LOVE it! Oh, and I did a little paper piercing between the scallops.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Fundamental Phrases stamp set. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the words. The ribbon is the 5/8" grosgrain chocolate ribbon in the current SU catalog.

This last card has a little "thanks for making me smile" from a retired SU set called small sayings. I LOVE that set...several realy fun sentiments.

So, there are a few more takes on the card I posted yesterday...I'd love so see some of your creations! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, beautiful. You have an incredible knack for simply and pretty. Thank you for sharing. Absolutely cocoa-licious.

Jenn D said...

Your soft sky card is gorgeous! I am also loving these Chocolate ones. You can still get the satin ribbon, but in smaller quanities on the ribbon originals. These are very rich looking.

Tina said...

I think you just have "an eye" for this! Your cards are always clean and crisp perfection. I can't imagine anyone not being thrilled to receive such beautiful art!

Have a good day!
Tina