Sunday, April 6, 2008

SC170

I'm always excited when I get a challenge completed from SCS, I know it helps me to stretch myself...and I really think doing a little stamping every day is good therapy! This sketch was SC170, from last Wednesday. As many of you might know, a new baby slightly decreases time for leisure activities!

Anyway, here is my take on SC170. i've had this paper and stamp set for a few months now and this is my first time playing with it...love the colors...delicious!! River Rock, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla, and Groovy Guava c/s, Ginger Blossom designer paper, River Rock and Guava Classic Ink, Wamest Regards (a retired hostess set) and Embrace Life stamp sets, and Ruby Red brads. I also used a versamarker to outline the flower on guava, just to make it pop off the paper more.

I'm really hoping to get back to sharing more often...see you soon!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: