Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stars

I am SO loving the new Large Star Punch! I was in need of some birthday cards for the kids in my primary (I work with the kids 4-11 at church), and came up with this card about a week ago. I was just looking and it is very similar to the sketch I've been using the past few days...funny that! I really love the way Stampin' Up's products allow for such quick inspiraton! I love coordinating products! Ok, onto the card.



Bashful blue, rose red, certainly celery, so saffron and ww c/s, cutie pie designer paper, certainly celery classic ink, star punches, brads, and All Holidays stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day! Oh, and I'm thinking that I'm just about ready to join the "blog candy" world...I'm almost to 25,000 hits! Who knew!? So, stay tuned for that one!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such an incredible style. Love the artful and simple designs! I just got the stars and am excited about creating a card like yours.

JenMarie said...

LOVE this!