Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ballerina

I love this little Ballerina from Lizzie Anne Designs. She is super cute and of course, my daughter just LOVES her! We spend a few hours making some fun cards and wanted to share them with you! I think most little girls would like a ballerina with glitter don't you? I used some of my favorite paper...it retired from Stampin' Up...but oh, I love it! I got a new product...Robin's Nest Dew Drops...wow! My mom just brought them to me, so I havne't had too much time to play with them..but oh, they have a lot of potential to be a very addicting product!! I used them on the second photo...the three little "droplets" on the lower right...love!! I got mine from Ellen Hutson and boy.....I love them!! I'm hoping to get more use of them in the next few days!



Ruby has been wonderful and is allowing me time to get to my desk and work...so I've got some fun things to show! My mom brought me some new SU goodies...I've been so patient waiting for them!! It's hard to be here in Germany and have shipping from the states cost so much for stamping supplies!! Let's just say, one of her suitcases was loaded with new goodies from the catalog...sell-a-bration sets...and even my preorder from the new Occasions Mini...OH MY!!! SO, I'll be making some fun new goodies and showing you why you "need" to order the diecut blooms from the Occasions Mini...and the designer paper...oh my!!

Anyway, have a wonderful day! Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: