Thursday, December 13, 2007

No stamping...but a lot of fun!!

So, I bought this mirror a about a month ago...and it's been sitting around waiting to have someone tell it where to go or what to do!! So, I decided as I was watching my daughter dress up the other day, that it would be really fun to make her a mirror...so this is what I came up with. The imagine rub-on is from Making Memories and the Flower is from American Crafts. Let's just say that my daughter spent the rest of her time playing "dress-ups" looking in the mirror...she LOVES it!! I think I might make a few more to put in kind of a "montage" on the wall in the play room...a fun easy project!!


I'm busily working on some Christmas gifts that I can't post quite yet, but I'll post them as soon as the recepients have seen them!:) Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season!!

1 comment:

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

What a great idea. It's stunning. I just LOVE the artistic simplicity of it. Makes an affordable gift too...:0) Mel