Thursday, October 18, 2007

One more Trick or Treat...


I just wanted to share one more Trick or Treat that I made yesterday! I found the template for these Acetate Boxes on SCS
here in the downloads forum. I thought they looked like a load of fun! Super duper easy...and fun! I seem to be into 3-D objects right now! (I spent about an hour online looking for templates and fun ideas yesterday...there are lots to be found!!) I just used a regular transperency and stamped on it with Black Stazon. I used the the swirl from the Priceless stamp set...I wanted to make it look "non-halloween" but then put the eye balls in as a treat! I think it turned out fun! The 'Boo to you' sentiment is from the LAD Spooked
stamp set.

Supplies: All SU unless noted: Black, ww and real red c/s, black stazon, priceless stamps, daisy punch(retired), crop-a-dile, red grosgrain, black organdy ribbon(misc.), 1" cirlce punch (ek), scallop circle punch(MU).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute - I may have to try making one of these myself!

Jeni said...

I found your site because I googled my own name, and discovered your craftiness. I'm a beginning stamper, and I love your stuff!