Thursday, September 13, 2007

I love this star!!



I purchased this new star punch from SU and I love it! I was aiming for a more masculine thank you card...and since you all know of my love for old olive and chocolate chip...this is what came! I did use a strip of the Au Chocolate paper and one strip of Chocolate chip to achieve my stripe. I also really love the 1" circle punch! I've been waiting a long time for that one! I really love the font of the fundamental phrases set...so clean and crisp! Anyway!

I'm working on a file folder tag book...I'll get it posted for tomorrow....thanks for stopping by! Happy stampin'!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

JENI!!! I love the stars!! If you were here I'd have you tell me why I really need that star punch...Miss ya like crazy.. Regina

laurie serino said...

You have just sold me on that chocalate, olive combo. I would never have tried that in a million years, but you rocked it !!

Meridith said...

I really like that color combo too! BTW, I've tagged you for the name game. Check out my blog to see what it entails. :)

Anonymous said...

What an awesome card. Love the layout, love the stars in the circle and the repeated vertical greeting!