Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Au Chocolate Part 2

Like I said before, I love Au Chocolate paper! It was in a mini catalog from SU a last winter I think? Anyway, I LOVE IT!!! I've had some on my desk and thought it would make a simple set of thank yous...and I even made a little tote to go along with it!:)

I have to tell you how wonderful my 3 year old daughter is, she is so funny! Today I was finishing an assignment for Lizzie Anne Designs and I was going to get my camera to take photos of my creations. My little girl said, "mom, what are you doing?" I told her I was taking photos of my cards. She then says, "I want to see them mom." So I lined them up at the desk so she could look at them all...and this was her response, "OH MY GOODNESS MOM!!! Those cards are so pretty!!" Isn't that fun!? She is my little creative companion...but she made my day today! I'll get those samples posted in the next few days...

So, here is Au Chocolate part 2!






supplies SU unless noted...chocolate chip, bordering blue, and vanilla c/s, au chocolate designer paper, chocoalte chip ribbon, misc. scallop punches (marvy uchida),chocoalte chip classic ink, all holdiays stamps, misc. prima flowers.

Thanks for stopping by! Oh, and I have finally gotten around to adding a notification feed to send you emails when I have new content...so if you're interested, add your email address and you'll receive notification! Have a great day!

1 comment:

AJ said...

great colors and love the clean/simplisticness of the set!!