Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My new notebook

I was just called to work in the Primary at church, and thought that I might as well make myself a fun notebook to keep all my brains in!:) I LOVE this paper...it is My Minds Eye, and I really wish I had about 20 more pieces of it! I have a bit leftover from my notebook...I think I'll see if I can't get a fun card out of it!:)
I used the Round Tab Punch to make dividers out of the same paper...and put 4 down the side of the notebook. I used a 1" circle punch for the scallops. I haven't used Really Rust forever...and I love it with chocolate and olive!! And then last but not least, the little cuties are made with the All in the Family stamps. I LOVE THEM!! I've got a fun project in the works for my mom...using these little cuties! Anyway, I'm really happy with how it turned out...and I'm so happy to have a great place to keep all the things I need to remember! I'm totally in love with my Xyron 900 again...it makes using adhesive so easy! I just put the paper through the machine...it is such a dream! I've had one for about 6 years and just barely needed a replacement cartridge...but now that my love has been rekindled....it's all good!!



All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted. Really Rust, Old Olive, and Whisper White c/s, Boho Chic Funky Fix (MME), Basic Brown, Old Olive, Really Rust and Chocolate Chip classic ink, Blender pens, 1" circle and Round Tab Punch, All in the Family and Big Deal Alphabet stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Have a great one!:)

2 comments:

Chrystapooh said...

You are just way too creative and organized!!! (Can you tell I'm green with envy???) I went to that scrapper's store at University Mall when I was in Provo and just about fell over in ecstasy. I didn't have time or space in my luggage to buy anything, but boy, I sure wanted to. The one thing I was really looking for were some large punches like the ones you have to supplement my smaller SU ones. Can you tell me what brand and size you have so I can look them up online? Thanks!!!
Chrysta

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

TOO sweet. Love that paper I can see why you wish you had more. :0) Mel