Friday, June 8, 2007

I finished a challenge on SCS!

This week I really wanted to participate in the challenges at Splitcoast. And finally had a chance to sit down and play!! This card represents CC117, Celery, Ruby Red, and Elegant Eggplant. I don't use eggplant much, so it was a good challenge for me. This card also fits under the WT115, going, going, gone!! The challenge was just to use some of those wonderful stamps that will be retiring on July 1st. It will be sad to see so many great "friends" leave the catalog…but I can not wait for new rubber!!! I hope you all have a fantastic day…thanks for stopping by!!



All supplies Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery, Ruby Red, Elegant Eggplant, and Whipser White cs, same colored classic ink, It's your birthday and flower filled stamps, spring flower punch, soft subtles brads, and blender pen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just love Flower Filled! So many possibilities with that set! Very nice card!

Anonymous said...

Such a great card! It has a "clean" look to it, which I love!

Anonymous said...

This is a *beautiful* card - very crisp and cheery at the same time. Good job!!!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love the colors.

Anonymous said...

AHHH this is sooo darling! I just LOVE the colors and layout! :)

Susie said...

What a beautiful card - such crisp and clean lines. Wonderful job on the challenge.