Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hello!

I thought I'd share a card that happened as I was cleaning up my desk the other day. That piece of Au Chocolate paper was just staring at me...so I thought and thought...and then I thought of one of my favorite places to visit, Kristina Werner's Blog. She has FANTASTIC style and I love the clean lines and just clean style she has...and I even got to spend a wonderful day at the Stampin' Up! Salt Lake Regionals with her...we had such a great time!!:) Anyway, this layout was taken from her blog...and I encourage you to check it out(it is on my list of blogs I love), she is so talented!! So, there you go!!


all supplies SU, unless noted. old olive, chocolate chip,and pretty in pink c/s, au chocolate and petals and paisley designer papers, warmest regards stamps (i tihnk that is their name...)chocolate chip ribbon, cirle punches and dimensionals

3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific looking card!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card; so simple and elegant.

Kristina Werner said...

You are too cute! Thanks for the shout out. And your card looks awesome! You've been doing some really cute things recently. Actually, all of your stuff is cute. :) I won't expect anything less of you.