Monday, June 4, 2007

Bloom with happines...

Hello Everyone! I'm a bit late on posting today..but I would like to share this little Bloomin'dress. I've had this set for quite a while, and never even inked it up! So as I was cleaning up my table the other day, I thought I'd see what I could come up with using it...seeing as it will be retiring!! I don't know why I haven't used it more...it's such a fun stamp!!

I've been trying to do differnt approaches to my ribbon...so I used the horizontal slot punch and punched on the fold and then again on the piece of paper that is attached to the front of the card, and tied it...I want to have more fun ways to use my ribbon..if you have any ideas...please do share!!



so saffron, old olive, chocolate chip and whisper white cs(su), paisely and petals desinger paper(su), chocoalte chip classic ink(su), so saffron and old olve markers(su), blender pens(su),blooming with happiness(su), dazzling diamonds glitter(su),two-way glue pen(su).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome card Jeni. Love the colors. If you go over to Julie Mutch's blog, http://mutchtostamp.blogspot.com she has a list of "105 Ways to Use Ribbon". Check her archive under May. Good luck.