Saturday, May 19, 2007

Super Saturday!

So, I decide to add sentiments to these two other parts of my stationary set...I love this sincere salutations set...it is so classic! There are numbers 2 and 3 of the set of stationary I've just finished, using the friends and flowers kit. I found myself liking even the little "in between" stickers of the border stickers...
We had a good friend come over and watch the kids last night while we went to IKEA once again...to get light fixtures, rugs...and a bunch of stuff to help my stampin' space be organized!! I'm off to Vienna for a week...So, I'll be off line for a few days...but I'll be back soon! I might even get to pop in from Vienna and just drop a few quick notes of what we're up to!!



So, I decided to add senitments to

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, both cards look amazing! I love your style!

Allison Rankin said...

These are so pretty...love the clean design!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeni,
We miss you here in Duvall. How is Vienna? In spite of all the chaos, I am jealous of your bit European adventure! These cards are really beautiful! Take care~
Heidi Bye

Unknown said...

You have a very distinctive style that I just love....clean designs!