Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just one more fairy....

Ok, this little fairy card will be the last fairy for the week...but like I said, I REALLY like her!! I love this card in real life..I couldn't quite get the flecks of glitter to sparkle in the photo...but it's really fun!! I used the so swirly stamps again...with regal rose classic ink and then used the two-way glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter(did you know i LOVE that stuff?) to make the whole card sparkle...and I really do love it!!


pretty in pink and old olive c/s(su), water color paper(misc.), Fairy,Fairy Sayings, and So Swirly Stamps (Lizzie Anne), regal rose, basic brown, and old olive classic ink(su), two-way glue pen(su), dazzling diamonds glitter(su), aquapainter(su), marvy uchida giga scallop circle and mega circle punches.

This next card I made as I was trying to get cleaned up...I saw that scraps of paper on the table...and this is what I came up with. I LOVE the Happy Everything stamp set from SU!, it honestly could be on of my all time favorite stamp sets, really! I was also really happy to get some brads out...I love them, buy them all the time, but I don't know why I have a hard time acutally using them! Crazy, I know. But I used three brads today and feel so happy about that!! I think this could be a masculine card...what do you think? Perhaps a different way of tieing the ribbon...by the way, I like this little ribbon bit too. I used the small horizontal punch from Stampin' Up! and thought it would be a different way to tie the ribbon...sometime I get caught in a "same way to use ribbon all the time" rut. So, just a little something different.



old olive and so saffron c/s(su), petals and paisley designer paper(su), old olive classic ink(su), happy everything stamps(su), olive ribbon(misc.), saffron brads(su), horizontal slot punch(su).

And the last card for today, one of my all time favorite color combos. First off, if you know me much, you know I have a real "thing" for Chocolate Chip brown anything. And I just discovered that there are 4 light blue bags(backpacks, purse, tote bags, etc.,) in my entry way!! I also love light blue!! So, the two together are just the bomb in my book, then add a fantastic color like Sahara Sand? It's just good and makes me really happy. So, here it is for today! The stamps used are a new set by Lizzie Anne Designs called Shapes and Stiches. It's got some fun faux stiching stamps and some great shapes. I know I didn't try for the faux stiching on this card, but I think these are fun stamps!! I just got them, so I'm excited to work more with them!! I also used the dotted circle outlines from the Funky Floral set, also by Lizzie Anne. I wanted more of a masculine feel for the card, I think it does...do you?


chocoalte chip, bashful blue, sahara sand, and whisper white cs(su), saraha sand, chocolate chip, and bashful blue classic ink(su), Funky Florals and Shapes and Stiches stamps(lizzie anne), chocoalte ribbon(misc.).

2 comments:

kathy said...

I love the fairy's I guess I should have bought one but until I saw your cards I couldn't imagine what I would use them for

Anonymous said...

I love the Happy Everything set too! What a great idea for the ribbon! I will have to remember that! I really like the Chocolate chip and Bashful Blue together! Very nice combo!

Lori