Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I love inky fingers!!

I am finally getting "normal"! I'm so happy!! My washer and dryer were delivered yesterday, so I've been working on climbing my mountains for laundry!! The German washer/dryer are a bit smaller than I'm used to...so it's taken a little longer than I anticipated, but the clothes are getting clean and I love that!! I do like clean clothes...I had to admit it, but I love doing laundry! I just think the finished product is so worth it....I know, I have a problem!!

Anyway, I've been sitting at my stamp desk today...it felt great to get my hands all inky and oh, it's just been a great day!! I just got these new stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs and I'm loving this little fairy!! She is so cute!! Of course she had to be glittered...there was just no way around that one!! I really love these punches from Marvy Uchida. They are such fantastic sizes and add a lot to my world!! They are such a rage right now...but how can they not be!? They are a super tool!! I water colored the fairy with an aquapainter and used the inside lid of my stamp pad for my color palette. I added glitter with a two-way glue pen and the sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, the BEST glitter ever!! If you don't have any, you need it!



Cardstock Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Whisper White(SU), Designer Paper Petals and Paisley (SU), Fairy and Fairy Saying (Lizzie Anne Designs), Light Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (SU), Misc. Olive Organdy ribbon, Marvy Uchida Giga Scallop Circle Punch and Mega Circle Punch, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, and Basic Brown Classic Ink (SU), Two-way glue pen (SU), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU), Paper piercing tool, and corner rounder (SU).

This second card is just a great source of joy!! I love this paper...it is from We R Memory Keepers, the Urban Window Collection...I saw it and fell in LOVE!! I thought it was just a great color combo..and so alive!! I also just got the Simply Sentiments Stamps from Lizzie Anne Designs and wanted to make something with this super fantastic birthday stamp! Isn't it great!?



Sage Shadow and Whisper White CS(SU), Diner Hot Pad Paper(WE R Memory Keepers),Large circle punch--not sure what size(EK Success), Coluzzle Circle Cutter(SU), Misc Chocolate Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink(SU), and Paper Piercing Tool(SU).


Thanks for being patient with me while I moved across the world!! I'm feeling like our house is now "home" and I think you all know how wonderful that feels!! I'll post again in the am! Have a wonderful one!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

so glad to hear you are getting settled! And more importantly, that you're stamping again, yeah!!!!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Jen, it's wonderful to have you back!!! Love your two cards.

Anonymous said...

Cute, awesome cards!

Anonymous said...

Jen, The cards look great! I must get one of those scalloped punches. I just love that look!

Lori