Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Super Lucky!

Hey there!! I hope you are doing well!! I am a little late to the party getting this posted...but better get it posted late than never, right!!?

I love this sketch...so clean and fresh!! All sorts of fun with the sketch this week and I can't wait to see what you come up with!! So, the sketch is here...

 And my card, here!

 I recently enjoyed a little bit of happy mail from the Ellen Hutson...don't you love a package from her store!!?  I used the Up the Happy stamp set and matching dies on this card. Could you die!!? I love, love, love this sentiment!! It sounds very much "Julie, HRR" to me!! :)

I used a little bit of Heidi Swapp washi and some assorted sequins...and copic markers! 

Can't wait to see what you come up with for the challenge this week!!


1 comment:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Jeni,

I loved your card SOOOO much that I based mine very much on yours, unashamedly. "They" say that that's the biggest compliment someone can get! I am going to make a whole stack of these - I love all the white space. I chose to go monochromatic but I can see how it could so easily be interchanged with colors etc. It's also a fabulous way to use up scraps of DP too.

Thank you so much for the inspiration!!!

Blessings,
Barb