Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Happy Birthday

Hello!! Hope you are doing well!!

I'm popping in with a little bit of spring fresh colors...I think the blue sky and 63 degree days (which I know are not going to stay around too long!!) are brining my thoughts to pastel colors!!!

I used some fun Frantic Stamper Dies on this card, no stamping at all!! Just dies and paper for a quick and fun note!!

I started with cutting several of the Stitched Cloud Edgers and then found the combination of color/etc that I liked best and adhered them to a piece of white cardstock. I then ran the piece of cardstock through my Big Shot with the Stitched Rectangles die to make that awesome stitched edge!! Love when dies do the work for you!!! After I attached my rectangle to some black cardstock I cut my sentiment with the Mixed Font Happy Birthday die. Easy peasy!! I added a few sequins and there you have it!!

Hope your day is bright and sunny!!! Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: