Saturday, December 19, 2015

Joy

Hello!! I feel like my stamping and blogging has been slightly put on hold as we have been settling into our new groove!! House is great, the kids are doing well in school, making friends and ever thankful for the dear friends we miss every single day!! Moving a family of 7 has been a big deal!! But, with the Holiday upon us...we are doing great. I am just about ready to get my office set up! I've been working out of just a couple of boxes that came along for the fun, and I can't wait to get all of my goodies out!! I'm missing the fun...that is for sure!1

So, today I've got a new Retro Sketch to share! Here is the sketch for the week: 
And here is my card!! I pulled out some fun Frantic Stamper Dies for this card--I have to say I love this snow-globe and these trees!!?? LOVE

I used the Snow Globe die, added a bit of a window sheet and some foam adhesive to make it a shaker...and also used the Snow Globe Triangle Trees. I also used the "joy" stamp from the coordinating stamps.

I hope your holiday is wonderful!!! We're doing all sorts of fun and starting our baking and treat making tomorrow.....I love this time of year!!!

Take care dear ones!!


No comments: