Monday, November 30, 2015

Love You


Good morning!! I hope you are doing well!! Today is the very last TAWS blog hop!! Sad to see the doors closing over at TAWS!! I hope that you snag any sets you've loved thus far and not gotten into your collection!!

Today I'm sharing some love from the Point of View set. It's a fun background set with several awesome long stamps!! I also threw in the I Love You from the Happy Everything set. The two are a great pair!! I will be using the Happy Everything set a bundle...it's got it all!!


This will be our very last new release. I have sure loved sharing all the great images with you!! Although there will be no giveaways, we hope you will join us for the fun hop!!

This month, we are featuring two mini sets, too! 



So, are you ready to hop?

1 comment:

Suchi said...

Wow!! Amazing use of shades..and that CAS is perfect! Thanks so much for the hop! :)
Suchi xx