Monday, September 28, 2015

Seasons Greetings!

Good morning! 

Today marks a fun sneak peek!! I know that you are going to love this new Mistletoe Kisses stamp set!! It is full of all sorts of holiday joy!!!

I knew as soon as I saw this cute snowman, that a "snow globe" was totally necessary!!! Don't you agree!? I make a quick shaker for this one and just love the tiny sequins that make some awesome snow flurries!!

The sentiment is also from that Mistletoe Kisses set. 

You know the drill...the blog hop is coming up after a few days of peeks.....one lucky blog reader is going to win the new release...so stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I absolutely love this! I think it's my favorite card from the entire release!

Taunya Butler said...

You absolutely delighted me with this gorgeous and so very cute shaker card!!! You style things and create in so many amazing ways - my hat is so totally off to you!! Sending HUGS!!!