Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hello


Hey there!!
 I am happy to be stopping in today!! Mid August...wow, I can't believe how fast the time is going!! Can you even stand it!? I know some people have started school again...if you are among the lucky ones that is back in school---good luck!!

I seriously am having too much fun with the Penguins on Parade!! I used some of the little "chick" embellishments to help make this sweet little love!! I love pink chicks...just gotta say!!

I used some Dear Lizzy paper, Some Avery Elle dies for the layers, a Pretty Pink border die and the Hello is from Savvy Stamps!
 
Hope you have a great one!! Take care and thanks for stopping by!!
 

1 comment:

Taunya Butler said...

Love the papers you used on this card and the sweet pink sentiment is so awesome!! Love the cute pink chick and the perfect way you have placed those enamel dots!! This is just such a wonderful card!!